HESCO ALM Jobs Hyderabad 2022 is announced in the newspapers. As per the HESCO Jobs Notice 2022, Hyderabad Electric supply company is inviting applications from eligible Male/Female candidates from across the country to fill these vacant posts through the prescribed application form.
Furthermore, These Hyderabad Electric supply company (HESCO) jobs 2022 will be available in Hyderabad, mutyari, Jamshoro, tando Allah yar, tando Adam, Mirpur khas, therparkar, Umer kot, sajawal, Badin, thatha, Nawab shah, sanghar, districts. Therefore, these HESCO jobs 2022 offer decent monthly salary packages, allowances, and other benefits to candidates after their selection.
HESCO ALM Jobs Hyderabad 2022
HESCO announced jobs for selected applicants who are serving and in spare form. So that aspirants having a domicile in any area of HESCO be ready to apply with simple education (Matric) requirements and knowledge-wise criteria.
Moreover, those who will be appearing or eligibility criteria all can apply to these jobs through the prescribed application form after selection they have joined duty by HESCO.
READ MORE: Federal Investigation Agency FIA Inspectors Jobs 2022 Online Apply
Salaries & Allowances
The Salaries & Allowances for HESCO Jobs 2022 areas according to the federal govt rules for the all-civil servants of Pakistan.
HESCO Jobs 2022 How to Apply?
Candidate must send their applications in the prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents to the given address below before the last date. Candidates can download application forms from HESCO’s official website www.sutc.usindh.edu.pk/hesco/
- Candidates possessing Matric qualifications can apply for ALM Jobs 2022.
- 18-30 years (Urban) including general age relaxation.
- 18-33 years (Rural) including general age relaxation.
- Medical category” A”
- Height minimum 5 ft 4 inches
- Chest minimum 32 Inches
- Weight as per Body Mass Index Chart (BMI) plus 5% relaxation on the upper side.
- Skill / Physical Test Criteria
- Running 80 meters in 5 minutes
- Push Up 20 in a single attempt in 3 minutes.
- Lifting 30kg weight in a single attempt.
- Digging of the ditch with the length of (2*2*2)
- Climbing on a ladder/ Tower up to 10 feet with wearing safety equipment.
- Pulling of wires 100 feet in one span.
Last Date to Apply
- Application Form Last Date to Apply: 30 April 2022.
- All interested candidates must apply within the prescribed deadline.