The Government of Pakistan has announced various new vacancies/ jobs in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MOIB) as Steno-typist, Data Entry Operator, Research Assistant, U.D.C (Upper Division Clerk), and L.D.C (Lower Division Clerk) through National Job Portal (NJP) published in the International newspapers Daily Dawn and Jang Lahore on dated 7 February 2023.
Jobs Opportunities in the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting Pakistan (MoIB).
The Last date for submitting an online application is 21 February 2023
|Published||February 7, 2023|
|Last date||February 21, 2023|
|Source||Daily Dawn and Jang News Lahore|
|Total No. of Posts||43|
|Department/ Organization||MOIB (Ministry of Information and Broadcasting) Pakistan|
|Qualification||Metric, Intermediate, and Bachelor|
|Upcoming and Ongoing More Jobs (Federal and Provincial)||Visit website https://newsboy.pk/|
|Sr. Nos.||Post Name||Basic Pay Scale||Qualification||No. of
Typing speed 40 w.p.m
|2||Data Entry Operator||BPS-14||Graduation with Computer Science/ Statistics / Economics.
Data Entry Test at the speed of 10,000 keys depression per Hour.
Experience in Electronic Data Processing
|3||Research Assistant||BPS-11||Bachelor’s degree in Math/ Statistics/ Economics.
Should be able to read and write Pushto/ Balochi Languages
|4||U.D.C (Upper Division Clerk)||BPS-11||Intermediate
Must b computer Literate
|5||L.D.C (Lower Division Clerk)||BPS-09||Metric
Typing speed 30 w.p.m
Must b computer Literate
How to apply online for the MOIB jobs 2023 (Ministry of Information and Broadcasting)?
- Desired candidates can apply online through the National Job Portal https://www.njp.gov.pk/
- Neither by hand applications will be received
- Desired candidates please visit the official website http://www.moib.gov.pk/
- Applicants are advised to read the following instructions carefully before filling online application available on National JOB Portal.
- The applicants, who have already applied for the same posts in September 2022 should not apply again.
- Government Servants also can apply but properly through channels with NOC.
- Only those candidates can apply who have their complete degrees.
- Candidates are required to send a complete application form along with attested copies of all educational degrees, domicile certificates, CNIC, experience certificates, and two passport-size photographs.
- Candidates are advised not to change their Mobile Numbers, Postal, and Email addresses during the recruitment process.
- Candidates are advised to check the website of the National Job Portal and Ministry of Information and Broadcasting regularly for updated status.
- Incomplete/ Incorrect and after the due date received application will be rejected.
- Candidates will bring original documents at the time of the interview.
- The last date for submission application is 21st February 2023.
For Further Information Please visit the Official website http://www.moib.gov.pk/