The Government of Pakistan has Announced 30 new vacancies / Jobs in the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training (NAVTTC Jobs 2023) as Program Assistant and Research Associate PPS-5 based on a Master’s Degree with 3 years of experience and published in the Newspaper Daily 92 News Lahore dated 28 January 2023. The last date is to apply Online 11 February 2023.
Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training
NAVTTC Online Jobs 2023 (National Vocational & Technical Training Commission)
The Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training is a federal ministry of the Government of Pakistan.
These initiatives of the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training will surely improve the state of the Education System in the country and ensure Holistic Development and economic growth.
Rana Tanveer Hussain is the current Federal Minister of Education and Professional Training.
|Published on:||28 January 2023|
|Last Date :||12 February 2023|
|Source :||92 News Lahore|
|Organization :||NAVTTC National Vocational & Technical Training Commission (Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training)|
|No. Of Seats :||30 Vacancies|
|Nos.||Post Name||No. of
|1||Program Assistant||10||16 years of schooling degree with at least 3 years of professional experience||35 Years
( Maximum )
|2||Research Associate||20||16 years of schooling degree and relevant profession of CS/SE/IT||40 years
( Maximum )
HOW TO ONLINE APPLY NAVTTC :
- Desired Candidates follow the above criteria and apply through National Employment Exchange Tool (NEXT) at jobs.gov.pk within 15 days of the date of publication of this Advertisement. The last date is to Online apply 11 February 2023.
- Candidates are required to bring a duly filled application form (available on the NAVTTC website) https://navttc.gov.pk/ with a detailed CV, Original Documents & one set of attested academic and experience credentials, a copy of CNIC,, and two passport-size photographs.
- An incomplete application submitted by hand or received after the closing date WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Only eligible/shortlisted candidates will be informed of the Test/Interview/through E-mail/WhatsApp.
- The applicants who provide fake/forged documents or attempt to influence the recruitment process shall stand disqualified.
- NAVTTC reserves the right to cancel the position at any stage without any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
for more information visit the Official website http://www.mofept.gov.pk/
For more Federal and Provincial jobs/ Vacancies visit www.newsboy.pk