The Government of Punjab has announced the PEEF Scholarship (2022-23) for Intermediate and graduation students who fall in the criteria Orphans, Children of government servants in BPS 1-4, Children belonging to minority communities, Special children, and Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks. This is published in the newspaper daily Jang news Lahore on dated 17 February 2023.
The last date to submit online applications is 19 April 2023
PEEF (Punjab Educational Endowment Fund) Scholarship:
If you are referring to the PEEF (Punjab Educational Endowment Fund) Scholarship, is a scholarship program offered by the Government of Punjab in Pakistan. The program provides financial assistance to meritorious and needy students to help them pursue higher education.
PEEF Scholarships are awarded to students at different levels of education, including intermediate, undergraduate, and postgraduate studies. The scholarships cover tuition fees, as well as other expenses such as books, lodging, and transportation.
To be eligible for a PEEF Scholarship, students must meet certain criteria, such as:
- They must be residents of Punjab Province, Pakistan.
- They must have secured admission to a public sector educational institution.
- They must have a minimum of 60% marks in their last examination.
- They must have a total monthly family income of less than Rs. 30,000.
To apply for the PEEF Scholarship, students can visit the PEEF website and follow the application process. The application period usually starts in the first quarter of the year.
How to apply/ Eligibility for Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship:
To be eligible for the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a resident of Punjab Province, Pakistan.
- You must have secured admission in a full-time regular undergraduate or postgraduate program in a partner university or a public sector college or university.
- You must have obtained at least 60% marks or a minimum CGPA of 2.5 in your last examination.
- You must not have received any other scholarship for the same program.
- Your total monthly family income should be less than or equal to PKR 30,000.
In addition to the above criteria, PEEF also gives preference to the following categories of students:
- Children of government servants in BPS 1-4
- Children belonging to minority communities
- Special children
- Children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks.
If you meet the eligibility criteria and fall into one of the preferred categories, you can apply for the PEEF scholarship. The application process and deadlines may vary, so you should check the PEEF website for the most up-to-date information.
For more information, please visit the official website: https://www.peef.org.pk/peef-scholarships
For Dalda Scholarship please visit the website: https://newsboy.pk/
How many benefits of The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship:
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) Scholarship provides several benefits to deserving and eligible students in Punjab, Pakistan. Some of the key benefits of the PEEF Scholarship are:
- Tuition Fee Coverage: The PEEF Scholarship covers the full or partial tuition fee of the selected students for their entire undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Living and Book Allowance: The scholarship also provides a living and book allowance to the students to help them cover their accommodation, transportation, and book expenses during their studies.
- Special Quota Scholarships: PEEF provides special quota scholarships for orphans, children of government servants in BPS 1-4, children belonging to minority communities, special children, and children of civilians martyred in terrorist attacks.
- Merit Scholarships: PEEF provides merit scholarships to high-achieving students who have obtained the highest grades in their previous examinations.
- Career Opportunities: PEEF also provides career counseling and guidance to the selected students, which can help them in their job search and career development after completing their studies.
- Recognition and Support: PEEF scholarship recipients are recognized as high-achieving students and receive support from the government and PEEF to continue their education and succeed in their future endeavors.
Overall, the PEEF Scholarship is a great opportunity for deserving and eligible students to pursue their higher education dreams without worrying about the financial burden.