The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has announced job vacancies in the various Departments of Services & General Administration Department, Finance Department, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department basis on Graduation. This is published in the newspaper Daily Jang Lahore on 16 February 2023.
The Last date for submission of online applications to the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is 09 March 2023.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Online Jobs 2023:
|Published||16 February 2023|
|Last Date||9 March 2023|
|Source||Daily Jang Newspaper Lahore|
|Total No. of Posts||35|
Services & General Administration Department, Finance Department, Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department
|Job Location||Punjab, Pakistan|
|Visit for More Jobs (Federal and Provisional)||https://newsboy.pk/|
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) regularly announces job vacancies in various departments and organizations of the Punjab provincial government. Some of the popular job categories for which PPSC reports job vacancies to include:
- Civil Services (BPS-17 and above)
- Education Department
- Health Department
- Law and Parliamentary Affairs Department
- Agriculture Department
- Police Department
- Local Government and Community Development Department
- Information and Culture Department
- Finance Department
- Irrigation Department
The PPSC usually announces job vacancies through its official website and other media channels. Interested candidates can apply online through the PPSC website and submit their application form and the required documents. The selection process usually involves a written test, an interview, and other assessments as required by the job position.
|Nos.||Post Name||No. of
|Basic Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||Provincial Management Service||27||BPS-17||
Graduation Degree (2nd Division)
|2||Assistant Director, Local Fund Audit||4||BPS-17|
|3||Excise & Taxation Officer||4||BPS-17|
How to apply for online jobs/vacancies at the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)?
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCEDURE
1) Visit the official PPSC website https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/ and click the “Apply Online” button.
2) Select the post for which you want to apply and click the “Proceed” button after viewing all the
information pertaining to the post/eligibility.
3) Read the “Important Instructions” and “EPay User Manual”, select the undertaking checkbox and
click the “Apply Online” button.
4) Enter your CNIC Number and click the “Proceed” Button.
1 – PERSONAL PROFILE
5) Enter your Email Address, Mobile Number, click the “Proceed” Button, and Verify your Email Address
and Mobile Number on the next page.
6) Enter your details i.e. Date of Birth, Gender, Employment Type, Disability Status, Armed Person
Status etc. and click the “Proceed” button.
7) Enter all the details in the Personal Information Section and click the “Save Information” button.
Click the “Proceed” button to proceed with your application.
2 – FEE PAYMENT
8) Your Payment System Identifier Number (PSID) will be generated by the system. Pay the requisite
fee for the post as per instructions given in the “EPay User Manual” (as mentioned in Step # 3).
3 – IMAGES UPLOADING
9) Upload your latest photograph and CNIC (Front) Image. Please note that the maximum size of the
image should be less than 25KB size.
4 – QUALIFICATIONS
10) Add your qualification details and click the “Save Information” button.
5 – SERVICE RECORD (IF APPLICABLE)
11) Add your service record (If applicable) and click the “Save Information” button.
6 – FINAL SUBMISSION
12) If you have provided all the required information, the “Submit Application” button will be enabled.
Click the button to go to the Application Submission Page. On the Application Submission Page,
read the undertaking, select the undertaking checkbox, and click the “Submit Application” button.
13) Finally, you’ll get an Application Number, which shows that you have successfully submitted the
application. You will also get an intimation of Application Submission and Token Number (For Editing
/ Printing of your application) through Email and SMS.
For further information please visit the official website of PPSC: https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/
For more upcoming and ongoing jobs (Federal and Provincial) please visit the website: https://newsboy.pk/