The Government of Pakistan has announced 516 new online jobs in the Department of WES (World Educational Services) as Project Deputy Managing Director, Doctors, Specialists, Educationalist, Psychologists, and Graphic Designer basis on Graduation, Master’s Degree, and MBBS.
The last date is 25 March 2023 for the online application WES (World Educational Services).
|Published||9 March 2023|
|Last Date||25 March 2023|
|Source||Daily Express Newspaper Lahore|
|Total No. of Posts||516|
|Department||WES (World Educational Services)|
|Qualification||Graduation, Master’s Degree, and MBBS.|
|Visit for More Jobs (Federal and Provincial)||https://newsboy.pk/|
|Nos.||Post Name||No of Post||Qualification||Age|
|1||MBBS Doctor, Medical Specialist, Eye Specialist, ENT Specialist, Skin Specialist, Gastrologist, and Psychiatrist||12||Minimum 01-year experience||28-40 Years|
|2||Project Deputy Managing Director||18||Master’s Degree||28-50 Years|
|3||Educationalist||4||Master’s Degree||28-50 Years|
|4||Psychologist||8||Master’s Degree||25-40 Years|
|5||Project Sales officer||450||Graduation||22-50 Years|
|6||Assistant Coordination Officer||20||Graduation||22-50 Years|
|7||Graphic Designer||4||02 years experience||22-50 Years|
How to apply for the jobs of WES (World Educational Services)?
- Desired candidates can apply free online from the official website of WES:https://www.wes.org/
- Desired candidates will be attached one copy of the required documents, experience certificates, CNIC, and two passport-size Photographs.
- Desired candidates can send their required documents
- Only Selected Candidates will be called for a test/ Interview
- Candidates must have original documents at the time of the interview
- Incomplete/ Incorrect and after-due-date applications will not be entertained and shall be rejected.
- Selection will b made purely on merit.
- Applicants must keep on their mobile for Information regarding the schedule of written tests/interviews will b communicated to short-listed applicants through SMS
- For more information visit the official website: https://www.wes.org/